All school based child care subsidies are subject to...
Community Child Care Solutions provides referrals to and information for child care programs in Middlesex and Somerset counties.
Information Regarding Opening a Child Care Business
- Family Child Care
Financial Resources for Child Care Providers
- New Jersey Community Capital
- UCEDC - a Non-Profit Economic Development Corporation
- IRS Child Care Tax Center
The Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP)
The CACFP provides partial reimbursement to family child care providers for the meals they serve to the children in their care.To participate in the program, the caregiver must be state registered, complete monthly menus, meal count records, monitoring visits and trainings. Click here for more information.
Did you know Community Child Care Solutions has an extensive Early Care & Education/Infant/Toddler resource library?
Providers can call Raquel Peele at 732-934-2845 to set up an appointment to come in and browse our resources.
- Training for child care professionals on-site or at a central location.
- Registration, monitoring and training of Family Child Care Providers.
- Assistance in improving the quality of your child care program through training and on-site consultation.
- Helping enrolled families pay for child care.
- Inclusion in our referral database.