Please view the following...
Connecting Families to Quality Child Care Resources
Tell Us your Story!
Parents! We're gathering information on how access to child care has helped families, so in order to educate policymakers about the importance of investing in child care safety, quality and affordability we ask that you click here to Tell Us your Story and help shape our children's future. How has Child Care helped you and your family?
New Jersey First Steps - Workshop Thursday September 27, 2018
Click here for Registration information - Keynote speaker Susan MacDonald
New Child Development Associate - Registration
Important Health & Safety Requirements for Licensed Child Care Centers and Registered Family Home Providers
Please click here for Subsidy Rate Reimbursement Rates for Quality
- Please click here for the new DHS/DFD Child Care Subsity Provider Licensing Policy Clarification
- El Proximo Ontono 2017 CDA en Espanol
- Please click here for important safety training information.
- Please click here for important information on staff criminal background checks
- Please click here for step by step directions on how to access the health and safety requirements
- Utilize this link http://www.childcarenj.com/providers/training for direct access to trainings